These are the works I wrote in High School
During this period, I was undergoing a lot of Identity crisis. Some of the contributing factors were:
- Being the second surviving son I was expected to become a priest. I went up to St. John’s and took the entrance test to the seminary but was put on the waiting list.
- My dad expected straight A’s in school, but I was a B student
- My older brother had excelled in everything he did and was a very tough act to follow.
- My dad was accusing me of being lazy, “playing”‘ too much.
- I was more of a free-think type rather than a logical person.
- I was beginning to discover girls.
- I was beginning to feel like the “Black Sheep” of the family.